Get The New Book From Mike & Kristin Berry, Cohosts of the Award-Winning Podcast, The Honestly Adoption Podcast...
Are you considering adoption or foster care? Or have you been on this journey for quite some time?
In their new book, Honestly Adoption, Mike and Kristin Berry answer their readers' most important questions about adoption and foster care.
Get the answers you need to the following questions, and many more:
Honestly Adoption provides real answers to real questions from parents AND adoptees...
Meet The Authors, Mike & Kristin Berry
Mike and Kristin are bloggers, podcasters, authors, sought-after speakers, and the parents to 8 amazing children, all of whom became a part of their family through adoption. When they are not traveling across the country to encourage and equip families or creating blog and podcast content for a global audience of more than 150,000 readers and listeners, they are spending time on their farm with their family, friends, miniature horses, donkey, chickens, cats, dogs, and bees!
"Adoptive families are unique, special, beautiful, and amazing. Adoptive families are also formed because of loss. Because of that initial loss, adoptive families also have a toughness that sets them a part. We are committed to writing about adoption honestly."
- Mike and Kristin Berry (excerpt from the book)
Claim Bonus Content...
How to Claim Bonus:
1. Order your copy at your favorite retailer 2. Screenshot or save your proof of purchase 3. Click the button below and fill out the form
Praise For Honestly Adoption...
"The dynamic Berry duo have written a wonderfully practical guide for foster and adoptive parents in Honestly Adoption. They combine head, heart, and spirit knowledge with years of experience in the parenting trenches."
- Paris Goodyear-Brown, MSSW, LCSW, RTP-S, author of Trauma and Play Therapy
"As an adoptee who has read a lot of content geared toward adoption, I believe this book is a book for the ages. Mike and Kristin address the questions many parents have, and they capture the hearts and perspectives of adoptees as well."
- Tony Wolf, comedian, speaker, and author of Serve One
"What an incredibly comprehensive book Mike and Kristin Berry have written for adoptive and foster parents! I love it. Filled with a plethora of questions, this user-friendly book is like a manual that every parent would welcome and use periodically over the years as questions arise!"
- Sherrie Eldridge, author of Twenty Things Adopted Kids Wish Their Adoptive Parents Knew
"Honestly Adoption is like a conversation with an old friend. Mike and Kristin Berry candidly answer your most pressing questions, sharing what they have learned along the way. It's a must-read for anyone on the journey of adoption and foster care as well as those considering it."
- Joshua N. Hook, PhD, coauthor of Replanted: Faith-Based Support for Adoptive and Foster Families
"This amazing book is a treasure trove of wisdom in bite-size nuggets that will help us all understand the good, bad, and ugly of foster care and adoption, as well as how we can love everyone around us and ourselves better."
- Philip Darke, host of the Think Orphan podcast and author of In Pursuit Of Orphan Excellence
"This book is incredible! Mike and Kristin do an amazing job of tackling the countless questions with honesty, grace, and encouragement. I guarantee if you have questions, this book has the answers."
- Jenn Hook, Executive Director, Replanted Ministry; author of "Replanted: Faith-Based Support for Adoptive and Foster Families"
© 2019 The Honestly Adoption Company | All Rights Reserved