Resiliency is possible. It just doesn’t look like it does for the vast majority of humanity who are not on this journey. We have to recognize the areas of our lives where we can seize the opportunity to build resiliency while we are actively involved in caring for our children 24-7. So what does that look like?
In this episode of The Honestly Adoption Podcast, we’re sharing the audio from a recent seminar Mike and Kristin spoke at down in Louisville, Kentucky.
During the presentation, they discussed….
- Our biggest problem as caregivers
- What resiliency really is
- How to begin achieving resiliency
- How resiliency is damaged
- How it can be repaired
- Resiliency for us AND our children
- Gaining a different perspective on our children’s behaviors
- The step beyond JUST self care
Also on the show…
- Get your ticket to Insight Virtual Conference 2022! Insight is coming in less than a month, on March 23rd and 24th, exclusively online. We are excited to feature world-renowned speakers and thought leaders such as Jeff Noble, Deborah Gray, Dr. Laura Anderson, Jessica Sinarski, Mike and Kristin Berry, Gaelin Elmore, Chuck Hagele, Justin and Alexis Black, Sherrie Eldridge and MORE! These 2 days will be beyond transformational for those who attend. Will you be there? Lock in your ticket now and enter to win 1 of several amazing door prizes. Click Here to register!
Thanks for stopping by this week 😉