It begins with compassion, understanding, and making yourself and your life available. From there, it takes action. Peter is demonstrating all of this in his mission through NowIAmKnown.com and his journey as a foster dad.
A Little More About Peter…
As a child Peter ran away from an abusive home and was helped by the kindness of strangers. As an adult he found himself in a position of being able to help foster children, so he began taking children into his home several years ago to give back what was so freely given to him. It’s Peter’s mission to give back as much as he can to the vulnerable among us. That’s what drives his site Now I Am Known: to bring a message of hope to the hopeless, the same message I needed so badly to hear as a child. That is why they will be partnering with foster care agencies to give away a plush puppy with the message “Now I Am Known, Seen, and Heard” to at-risk children across the country.
How To Connect With Peter…
- Visit Peter’s website, NowIAmKnown.com
- Follow Peter on Instagram
- Check out Peter’s YouTube channel
- Follow Peter on Facebook
Also Mentioned On The Show…
- Securely Attached: How Understanding Childhood Trauma Will Transform Your Parenting (this is our latest book 🙂 !)
- CapeAble Weighted Products! If you’re looking for a last-minute Christmas gifts, look no further than our friends at CapeAble! Right now they are offering 25% off on all orders (excluding clearance items) including free shipping! Enter the code JOY25 to receive this amazing discount. Visit www.capeable.com to learn more!
Thanks for stopping by this week!