We often believe some myths when it comes to control. Myths like…
- I can control when or if my child experiences healing.
- I can control who my child becomes.
- I can control my child’s successes and failures.
- I can control my child’s feelings of sadness or disappointment.
- I can control my child’s happiness.
- I can control my child’s behaviors.
But the truth is, we are not in control of any of this. We can only control ourselves, and how we choose to love and connect with our children, even when they are doing things we don’t like.
We unpack this, and more, in this episode!
Also On The Show…
- Get 30 Days FREE Oasis Community Membership (on us!). Click Here to activate your membership to the only virtual support and resource site available 24-7, 365 days a year!
Thanks for stopping by this week 😉