It can be exhausting and maddening to deal with as a caregiver. And frankly, it often makes no sense whatsoever. Triggered behavior can seem like it doesn’t make sense, but there is a reason. More than that, there is an origin to the behavior you are seeing and experiencing.
On this episode of The Honestly Adoption Podcast, Mike and Kristin Berry, along with Nicole Goerges discuss triggers and how to make sense of something that seems like it came out of the blue.
From the show….
- Certain seasons, or times of the year, can be a trigger
- Sounds, smells, feelings, sensory needs contribute to extreme behavior
- Perceived threat and responding to gaslighting
- Behavior is a voice to something bigger
Also on the show…
- Start the New Year off right. Check out our podcast page here, and subscribe to the show!
- Become a Podcast VIP Member and take advantage of extra special bonus content such as video versions of the show, behind the scenes content, and more! Click Here
Thanks for stopping by this week! 😉