We need to know that we are not alone, and we need to hear someone else tell us it’s okay.
In this episode of The Honestly Adoption Podcast, we are taking a step back from talking through strategies, techniques, and steps, and just having a conversation about where we are at as caregivers, and what we can do when we feel like we’re staring down a mountain.
On This Episode We Talk About…
- Setting bite-sized goals (and not looking at the entire year, but just a few weeks :-))
- Pulling back from a bigger picture and focusing instead on smaller pixels
- Setting lower expecations (not a bad thing)
- Taking a breath when we feel like our backs are against the wall
We Also Talked About…
- Getting access to The Scoop, our brand new weekly update email with bite-sized, transformational content that will help you continue to become the best caregiver possible. Visit our main site here, sign up for our parenting lessons, and you’ll automatically start receiving The Scoop!
Thanks for stopping by this week 😉