Last week, we spent time with some of our closest friends at The Replanted Conference in Chicago, IL and it was AMAZING!
We featured this valuable resources on a previous show in this series, but then we took it a step further. We set up our podcasting equipment at our resource table and recorded impromptu interviews with conference attendees who shared their “And” story….
- Adoption and foster care are hard, AND they’re filled with beauty!
- Adoption and foster care are often messy, AND so worth it.
- Our children have us, AND their other parents (and we celebrate that!)
So many amazing stories.
PLUS, we got to hear from amazing humans such as…
- Andi Coston from Post Resources
- Jamie Finn from Goods & Better
- and the one and only Ashley Mitchell from Big Tough Girl.
All amazing and world-changing resources. You will LOVE this episode!
Thanks for stopping by this week 😉