We know that some children with trauma histories can display extreme behaviors (aggression, belligerence, disrespect, or even violence). But what about the child who deals with major anxiety, stress, nervousness, or often seems physically out of control of his or her body? That’s where emotional regulation is key. But what does that mean? Check out our latest episode of The Honestly Adoption Podcast where we discuss this.
In this episode we discuss…
- Where deep emotions come from.
- What emotional regulation is.
- The importance of emotional regulation.
- How we can consistently help our children find calm and peace.
Also on the show…
- WE MADE A VERY BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! You can now become an Honestly Adoption Podcast VIP Member and receive exclusive bonuses ONLY available to podcast listeners. Click Here to learn more. The first 1000 listeners who sign up will receive All Access to our entire Honestly Adoption University library (100 hours+ of training content and certificates)
Thanks for stopping by this week! 😉